During the Commonwealth Games which are due to take place on the 28th of July until Monday 8th of August, our DPD account manager has alerted us that there will be minor route disruption to services out of both their Hinckley and Dudley Depots. Please see below the expected disruption which is out of our control.
- Triathlon – Sutton Park – Friday 29th July and Sunday 31st July – Disruption Expected – all parcels will be attempted.
- Cycling – Cannock Chase – 3rd August – Minimal Disruption.
- Badminton, Boxing, Netball, Table Tennis, Weightlifting – NEC – 29th July, 30th July, 31st July, 1st August, 2nd August, 3rd August, 4th August, 5th August, 6th August, 7th August & 8th August – Minimal Disruption.
- Athletics – Alexander Stadium – 28th July, 2nd August, 3rd August, 4th August, 5th August, 6th August, 7th August & 8th August – Minimal Disruption.
- Cycling Road Race is taking place on Sunday 7th August and below postcode areas will be affected, no deliveries will be attempted they will be rolled into Monday.
- All of CV34. CV31, CV32 & CV33 could also be affected.
In most cases the disruption is expected to be minimal, but… it might be a good idea to place your orders a day or two early, to ensure you get your new supply, before your current supply runs out.
Royal Mail have not alerted us to any expected disruption to their services, but… that doesn’t mean there won’t be. Again, we’d suggest placing your orders a day or two early when using any Royal Mail service as your chosen delivery method, during the affected period.
We have ZERO control over any delivery delays during the dates listed above. If you’re making an order between Thursday 28th of July and Monday 8th of August, please keep track of your order via your parcel tracking code for delivery updates. We will be unable to help with delivery issues during this period.