Sale!

Edge Max HVG E-Liquid 10ml (Box of 5)

Original price was: £9.99.Current price is: £4.99.

Edge Max HVG E-Liquid 10ml

Order before 4pm for same day dispatch. (Mon-Fri only. Excluding bank holidays.)

  • Done Fast Delivery Options
  • Done Secure Payments
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
  • Visa Card
  • MasterCard
  • American Express
  • Discover Card
SKU: WV2056446 Categories: , Tag:
Share This

Description

Edge Max HVG E-Liquid 10ml

The Edge Max range is designed with a higher VG content. 80% to be precise, with the other 20% consisting of PG.

These have a higher VG, but still retain the same high standard of flavours you get from the original range from Edge.

10ml Bottle

Available in 3MG nicotine strength.

Flavours:

Blue Raspberry

Mango Ice Menthol

Additional information

Bottle Size

Edge Max HVG Flavours

Mango Ice Menthol, Blue Raspberry

Nic Level

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Edge Max HVG E-Liquid 10ml (Box of 5)”